11.07.2008

creamy- smeary frost  

i was off yesterday on account-a them making cider at work.
so all i did all day was reading 'The secret life of bees'. i like it a lot. and want some spun honey. (i do eat honey)
so last night myke came over, he needed to do something with the computer and also i needed him to write a few recipes for me in my new cakewalk 2 zine.
i made spaghetti for dinner, plain with olive oil and basil, and my new favorite 4 ingredient dish, mashed tofu that tastes like chicken.

mashy tofu chicken reciept- mash 1 container of extra firm tofu in a large bowel. then add 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes, 1 Tbsp. olive oyl, and 1 Tbsp. tamari.
Mix all together with a fork until it turns an unappetizing brown color, then top on spaghetti and eat it. I love to eat it plain, cold, and with fork tines. this recipe is from 'the cookbook for people who love animals'.
so then i baked a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, mostly to test it for my zine....i used the chocolate cupcake recipe from vctotw. i just love that recipe. Then I made up my own cocoa frosting recipe, and spread it on the cake.
You will have to buy my new Cake walk 2 zine if you want the frosting recipe!
(on sale next year i think)
yay vegan cake!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ creamy- smeary frost