11.11.2008

thoughts on Babycakes NYC bakery........  

I was browsing around last night on here about vegan food...of course...recipes..and I stumbled upon Babycakes nyc bakery again, and they have a new website! And about 4 videos of the baker, Erin, baking her treats on the food network. they look so scrumptious, especially the jumbo blueberry muffins. www.babycakesnyc.com

They also have some cute tshirts that I saw in a picture of their store front. thats where i want to go for my birthday! babycakes bakery!
I'm going to try and bake more like Erin, with coconut oil and agave nectar, I was on it for a long time, then I started using organic turbinado sugar and organic brown sugar. I'd also like to get into using different kinds of flours, especially brown rice flour.
Erin is also coming out with a Babycakes bakery cookbook in april 09!! I am so excited! I can't wait!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories