3.01.2009

pita. pita.  

I got a whole bundle of goodies at the library yesterday, including three movies.
Yesterday was my last weekend day and I watched "Elizabeth: the Golden Age" and "Brideshead Revisited." During the first movie, I ate my lunch. Mom had went to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods on Friday with some of her work buddies and bought me a pack of Trader Joe's soy pita pockets. They were delicious, very soft. I enjoyed it while enjoying hunky Clive Owen as Walter Raleigh. Tan...mustache...sweaty.
Today I am going to watch "Flushed Away", my third movie choice.
I am very hungry, just did 5 miles so I need another pita pocket.
Also Mom made some hummus today and here is the recipe. It is quite tasty!!!

Olive Hummus. from allrecipes.com

1-15.5 oz can garbanzo beans, drained
1/3 cup pitted green olives
1 tsp minced garlic
3 tbsp. olive oil
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1-1/2 tsp. chopped fresh basil/dried
1 tsp cilantro leaves
salt & pepper to taste

Place beans, olives and garlic in food processor and puree. Add oil and lemon juice and puree again. Then add the basil, cilantro and salt and peeper. Puree until smooth. Refrigerate.
Great on pita pocket and indian naan bread.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ pita. pita.