6.25.2009

pleasers please my palate.  


since i got a j-o-b f-i-n-a-l-l-y down here, daun and i had lunch at laughing planet today!
she texted me "me so hungy" and i greeted her in the superman ice cave library.
we walked down the alley and saw leah! with her curly hair in pig tails and proceeded to buy a red, i thought was blue, superman ice cave kombucha drink beverage.
we ate burritos and veg burgers by the frank zappa dec.21 same birthday as me paintings.
dauns ethiopian burrito was the sauce! it was full of randy lentils, rice, potatoes, tofu...
and my veggie burger was about an " thick.
we are planning a kayak/canoe trip next week and some gypsy market action on saturday night. my first paycheck daun and i are going to eat at hogwarts.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories