12.24.2008

19th birthday.  


upon daunies request, here is my birthday post:
went to the childrens museam with my best friends and sister and mum.
since this blog focuses on food, here is what we ate:
Bazbeaux Pizza! 2 large 16" pizzas, 1 of which Daun, adree and i shared and we ate the whole thing! (garden pizza with no cheese and extra saucey)
Mom tylea mandy and taylor shared a big ol' pepperoni pizza.
pizzi.
we came back here in the 5 degree weather and ate my birthday cake that daunie made!
beautiful and elegance.
vegan peanut butter cake with vanilla buttercream. and chocolate ganache writing.
oh it was lovely.
yes the beautiful cake was made by my sisters talented hands. twas very marie antoinette and tasty tasty.
I just love it

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ 19th birthday.