12.01.2008

cry ass!  

Borden thanksgiving was yesterday. had a lovely time! daun brought chris ! and we played some rummy and ate tons of good vegan food that daunie kindly brought!
I had mashed potatoes, really meaty chewy bbq seitan, veggie pot pie, stuffing, corn, some fruit salad, and I had one of Daunie's vegan carrot cake cupcakes with fluffy fluffy vanilla buttercream on top. I made the smlove pie and a bunch of people liked it! It was ultra smooth "silky"-daun. I had a bite and it was so so rich.
Today I am staying home from work, I have a little list of things to do, but I will probably just end up watching a crapload of Gilmore girls, I'm on season 5!
But i'm planning on writing another silent movie for mandy & kodie, and wrapping some presents!
Pictured are daunie's cupcakes and Lisa's jumbo spice cake. really really jumbo.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ cry ass!