12.04.2008

birthday cupcakes.  

Tomorrow is Ronnie's birthday!
I baked him cupcakes last night and took them into work today. I remembered he liked carrot cake, so I baked carrot cupcakes. It is a recipe I had in my "Birthday Cakes" cookbook. The recipe is by Maida Heatter and I veganized it, without nuts & raisins.
Then I made a cream cheese frosting (real cream cheese) to spread on the top. The bottoms were tasty, and I'm sure the creamy tops were too. He ate 2 of them and everyone else loved them. He also gave out his christmas presents today, all of us ladies got cute christmas socks! Mine even light up! wow!
Ronnie also dressed up as a reindeer today and called himself super deer.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories