5.28.2009

Baby Princess Tickle-giddles & Caramelized-Banana Cinnamon Rolls.  

Wow! I have been soooo busy! which is very unusual for me!
I am moving in with my sister tomorrow, to live upstairs in the little attic corner that i am going to make beautiful!
On Thursday morning I made some caramelized banana cinnamon rolls to take to Mandy's! Adree came over and helped me and we ran down the road. Adree is pictured
here with Dog (a.k.a. Princey Noodles, Cowboy Higgins, Nudey Noodles, Noodles)
At Mandy's we ended up having a Peter Pan/Wendy/Tink day. We got on the subject of Tinkerbell and then did a Wendy photoshoot. *Mandy pictured at left, as Wendy, with Tink playing on her torso* We also played Sims because they are addicted! We watched Hook & on Friday we watched the real-people Peter Pan movie. There is also Finding Neverland and the Disney Peter Pan, 4!! But we didn't watch those.
We stayed up late on Thurs. playin Sims and we made a sorta fort in Mandys room that fell on us during the night.
On Friday (which Mandy said was a random day...."played sims, took pictures, swam-kinda, watched Peter Pan, I graduated, went to DQ and went to a bonfire")
That is basically what yesterday consisted of.
Today I went to my cousin Jordan's graduation party and ate tons of fruit (eat green grapes & strawberries at the same time, you won't be disappointed) & cashews. I also met Iris, the Brazilian foreign exchange student that is staying with my cousin.
I love her! She reminds me so much of Marilia!
Well, as far as food, the caramelized banana cinnamon rolls with cinnamon-creem chz frosting were AMAZING. I adapted the recipe from the pumpkin cinnamon rolls from 'don't eat off the sidewalk' zine.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories