5.14.2009

banana bread dough  

I currently have a puffy loaf of BabycakesNYC banana bread in the oven. I have a huge amount of discounted, browning bananas that I am going to just mash up in a huge cauldron so I can bake up about 5 loaves of banana bread. I am QUEEN! of banana bread!
Counting this loaf, I have baked up 5 different loaves of banana bread (my own recipe, the farm's, veganomicon's, sticky fingers bakery chimp bread, and this babycakes kind)
Lately I have been planning what treats of mine I would bake up for a bakery's staples. I want my own little vegan bakery complete with my frosty banana bread and my cookie sandwiches with what i think is the best, chocolate fudge frosting.

Well I had to bake my babycakes bread for a long long long time...so it burned the top but got most of the gummy out.
It is pretty tasty now! It is really the only substantial thing I have eaten all day long...geee wiz. i go raw and this happens. i go back. for a short time.
i did down about half a bag of veggie booty a couple nights ago. in the blink of one eye.
i'd like to think my bread is beautiful and not a slop fest with a dark top and pieces torn off, so we are going to say it looks like this one.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories