5.21.2009

"What the fluff?!"-Mandy.  


Today was another lovely day and I wanted to go to Brown Co again, but I stayed home and baked spelt biscuits from Babycakes NYC bakery.
I layed outside on a towel and finishe
d writing my second silent movie (in pictures) and tried to fall asleep.
I drove over to Mandy's and we took "urban iris" photos....158! Taylor & I swam in the pond! We went inside and snacked on a true delicacy of Robin's, fresh cut oranges slathered in Hunter's honey. Wow. Mmm. Yum.
We watched Stand by Me and I drove home and tomorrow's food plans are more banana chocolate chimp bread loaves and maybe pumpkin cinnamon rolls all for the boys.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ "What the fluff?!"-Mandy.