5.20.2009

beautiful day in brown co. with katie!  

Katie and I took a little country trip down to beautiful Brown Co. this morning.
We packed up our lunches and I filled the car with banana chocolate chimp bread for her taste buds, and I took a piece to Hal at The Daily Grind. He said it was the best banana bread he'd ever had, and he let me have a free bagel!
I bought some grad presents for Mandy and a small creamer & sugar set at Nature's Cabin.
We lazied in the hanging cloth chairs and went into the candy store and saw my olde favourites, the milk chocolate & white chocolate speckled-peanut butter-filled cows.
We lunched in the gazebo and had oranges and animal crackers. On the way out I bought a wheat bagel for dad.
Lovely, marvelous day! It was slow and we didn't rush at all. The flowers were beautiful in Brown Co!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories