5.22.2009

Peonies & Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.  

Busy day! I ran to Kroger this morning to stock up on baking goods, like sugar and flour. My sugar bag had a hole in it! And I was sprinkling sweet sticky granules on everyone.
Then I rushed home and baked another loaf of Sticky Finger's Bakery Banana-chocolate chimp bread & a batch of Pumpkin cinnamon rolls from "don't eat off the sidewalk!" zine. I saw this recipe at Baking Bird blog and decided I had to make them. You should too! But double the icing recipe and maybe add more sugar inside the filling. Sweeten them more! We kids all has candy-pink sweet toothes. I wrapped up the b-nanner bread in foil and snuggled them in a victoria's secret bag. I snatched the rolls out of the toaster oven with an oven mitt, drizzled them with icing, and ran out the door with the hot pan in hand.
We watched The Crow III on tv and some of Judge Dread? Sylvester Stallone. I got sleepy and petted Sam's cute little circular pups with big popping eyes. They make plopping stone sounds when they jump from couches.
Adri and I ran down the road and sweated a river....and ate Monon carrot cake, my absolute favorite sweet in the world. Mummy bought us a piece!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories