5.18.2009

"i'll hex you!"  

Last night was a celebration!
It was the Survivor Tocantins season finale! Mom and I partied with TyLea and Adree.
Mom prepared non vegan stuffed shells for her and TyLea, they are famous around this house...cream cheese, herbs de provence, basil, and shredded mozzarella stuffed into jumbo shells and baked with marinara sauce covering them. Truly rich and satisfying for omnivore tummies.
Adree and I had a raw night, I made the raw chocolate pudding that I adore, from The Daily
Raw Cafe, and 3 pear frostys from ani's raw food kitchen cookbook.
J.T. took the money and ran!

The photo of the asparagus covered in yellow goo-goo is from today, I made Ani's raw asparagus with cheezy sauce. It was pretty tasty earlier, but is giving my stomach a workover now, and the paint on my walls, its smelly.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ "i'll hex you!"