7.15.2009

ball form- raw samoas  

Back to some raw foods now that I am home again for awhile. My food processor is wounded, so I mixed up these cookies:

Heavenly Cookies

*Since I used peanut butter, these taste like raw samoa girl scout cookies!*

Yield approximately 10 cookie balls

From Kristen's Raw

¼ cup + 2 tablespoons raw nut butter (I used crunchy natural peanut butter)
½ cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened, dried coconut
½ cup raisins
2 tablespoons raw agave nectar (I prefer the light agave)
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch Himalayan crystal salt
dash cinnamon

Stir everything together in a bowl with a spoon (large bowl and spoon if you’re making a double or triple batch). Then, take a moment and mash it together with your hands. Yes, it’s sticky and gooey, but it’s fun and you still have to roll them so you’ll be getting sticky and gooey anyway. Using a 1-tablespoon measured amount of cookie batter, roll them into balls. Store these in the refrigerator or freezer. *I added cocoa to a few of them, but I like them plainly much betterer*

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ ball form- raw samoas