7.05.2009

dough dough risin'  

Yesterday was rainy & dark. I traveled to bfoods and the curidrome under my bubble umbrella. bought some japanese orange fizz puccho candy & went home to find candles burning and ramones playing. daun and chris were back from camping and we decided to do a pizza night again! new dough recipe and krogering....3 pizzas later and we were real-axin' on the couch watching Two Fat Ladies in Jamaica. Daun and Chris went to see Public Enemies and I watched Picnic at Hanging Rock. We had late night garlic chunk breadsticks. This morning I started the biscuits and got daunie up to the sound of the kitchenaid. We had biscuits, gravy, and gimme lean faux sausage patttties. Daun and I worked off the sausage thighs at the Y after brunch.

*my pizza= ragu mushroom + pepper sauce, nutritional yeast cheez sauce, red pepper, tomato, green and black olives, avocado, spinach, chili powder, cajun seasoning, and spike seasoning.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ dough dough risin'