2.27.2009

the 10 lb. pizza night.  

Pizza night! TyLea spent the night and Mom brought home T.R's Pizza from shelbyville. I made my own pizza since T.R's puts butter on their crust, but boy is it good though.
I made the yeast pizza crust from la dolce vegan and topped my pizza with a can of organic pizza sauce, wolffie's nutritional yeast sauce, fresh mushrooms, diced canned tomatoes, boca crumbles, chili powder, and "needs a little extra spice" also from la dolce vegan.
It probaby weighed 10 lbs. It baked about an hour and I enjoyed it while we all watched Survivor! It has been forever since I have made a big homemade pizza. It was delectable and quite palatable of course. The picture makes it look real dirty. Mom is holding the T.R's pizza. with all of TyLea's favorite toppings! (pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms and green peppers)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ the 10 lb. pizza night.