2.24.2009

david lebovitz food.  

Whilst on my morning computer search, I stumbled upon the photography & recipes of David Lebovitz.
I have a new obsession. His food is so colorful and from the recipes I have viewed, easy to veganize. I would like to bake his devil's food cake, and make the white chocolate berry popsicles. I wish the macaroons would be possible to veganize, I have wanted one ever since I saw 'Marie Antoinette.' They are so colorful and cute. Toss up in the air cute.
I have some very overripe bananas, so I think I will go and bake some banana muffins. ~LATER...veganized the recipe for ina garten's chunky banana bran muffins and cut it in half. pretty tasty.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ david lebovitz food.