2.20.2009

oh my cutlets!  


Again, made those darn delicious chickpea cutlets last night from Veganomicon.
They are a serious staple. I always pair them with a faux mac and cheez and a big old squirt of curry ketchup.
To make your own curry ketchup, stir about 1 tsp. curry powder in 1/4 c. organic ketchup.
Sometimes I will just dump a ton of curry powder into the ketchup and it will be very strong.

Tonight I am going to make a vegan brown gravy to pour over my cutlets. I will see how it turns out. I haven't had authentic brown gravy since I used to eat mashed potatoes, and even then I would tell them to hold the gravy. But I did prefer brown to white gravy on my taters.
Stumbled upon this photo by leibovitz. ironic because i am listening to the cold mtn. soundtrack which has jack white on it. i love his old timey singing best.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ oh my cutlets!