9.26.2008

only unfulfilled love can be romantic.  


got back from seeing 'vicky cristina barcelona'. i would give it 3.5 stars. i did enjoy it immensely. it definitely needed penelope cruz, it was a movie that started quickly then slowed. then penelope arrived. i now like javier bardem. i had only seen him before in 'before night falls' the johnny depp-as-a-woman-prostitute-movie. (but i did enjoy the rest.) so along with the food theme, i had a salad before i went.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ only unfulfilled love can be romantic.

  • Anonymous
    27 September 2008 at 12:32  

    Hi Alice--Thanks so much for the link to my blog (which brought me here!). I have to say I felt the same way about Vicky Cristina--I'd only seen snippets of Bardem in the trailer for No Country for Old Men (couldn't bring myself to watch the movie--too violent!), but I was in love by the end of this movie.

    Now, I'm off to browse the rest of your cool blog! :)