9.15.2008

sneak peak from CakeWalk zine.....  


I really want to bake up a loaf of gingerbread cake. But it is late and I must awaken early from my slumber. I may bake one tomorrow night after workin's. I am finally going to get my zine printed off and distributed to friends and family. I am really excited about it, I have had it done since May! Some recipes I am not so sure about, I felt like i was rushing on them...like the honey graham cupcakes. But most all of the recipes are delish. Really simply because I cannot cook and use all those herbs and heating temperatures just confuse me. It is called CakeWalk if you happen upon it somewhere.
Also, I am wanting to cook up some tofu grilled "cheese" sandwiches for dinner, with tomatoes and onions. YUMMMMs. (Yummo was actually said by Jennifer Patterson first, not Rachel bleeking Ray) And I also think I have just created a truffle recipe of my own using endangered species chocolate, coconut milk (is goood) and cinnamon. I shall have to try it out soon. Here is a picture of one of my zine pages......

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories