1.22.2009

anthropomorphic bee cereal  


Alright, I will get this out into the open. I love cereal. I love it for breakfast. I usually eat really healthy brands, Smart Brain from nature's path is the favorite. BUT since Mom bought a ginormous box of HONEY NUT CHEERIOS i can't keep my mits off 'em. They are delish. Yes I am vegan, but I do eat honey. I love bees and the product they give. And if I put honey on things, I buy local honey from Hunter's Honey Farm.
But seriously, this cereal is grrreat. oh wait, not that great. the other great. They have no milk product, and they just use sugar & brown rice syrup as sweeteners. They truly are shiny rings of gold that I can digest.
In short, I love this 1979 cereal.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories