1.01.2009

New Year's!  

Had such a lovely night! Adree and I drove down to stay with Daunie (Faerie Tart) and we planned to make the black bean burgers from The Veganomicon. So we did just that! They were like little vegan white castles! but we lacked pickles. They were delishious. We also watched Hellboy and yelled 'woo' when new years arrived. The next morning Daunie made her freakin famous biscuits. oh my land. they should be named angel biscuits. light as a cloud and fluffy like marshmallow creme. we ate them with bonne maman damson! plum preserves. how fancy it all was. and daun fried up some Gimme Lean! sausage patties for her and adri. i had some of my smart bran nature's path fiber cereal. rabbit pellets. and we did a little winter hike and met dogs at the dog park. and we shopped at b-foods. oh how wonderful it all was.
I guess I'll just have to go buy Veganomicon. Everyone surrounding me already owns it. and they aren't vegan.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ New Year's!