1.07.2009

"Let's all thank the ladle."  

So yesterday daunie worked all day and i layed my body about the house. watching gilmore girls and falling asleep...updating my blog...but Then! she came home and we ran to the library and sought out movies. We got 'McCabe & Mrs. Miller' and lasted through 25 mins. of it and then snoozed.
The best part of last night was the fixin's! Of course!
We made Chickpea Cutlets and Mac Daddy from Veganomicon. I made the mac and daunie made the cutlets (new favorite food word). The saucey was made in a huge pot and I doubled it, as a result, it was not very thick, but it was tasty in the end. The cutlets looked like big flat chicken patties. We steamed some broccoli also.
I cannot even describe to you good people how tasty those cutlets were.
Wow. They reminded me of a salmon patty crossed with a chicken patty, it was the single most amazing thing I/we have ever baked. It was glorious, let's say that.
So if you own Veganomicon, go and make those damn chickpea cutlets and share them with friends. Sprinkle the neighborhood with cutlets. They will appreciate.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ "Let's all thank the ladle."