1.03.2009

"smells like an old-timey breakfast"-dad.  

Yesterday was a huge day of fun. We had a girl's day at circle centre. TyLea drove Monica and me up there and we met Krystal there. We shopped at H&M (the fav. store) and I bought tons of new clothes! We ate at Johnny Rocket's, in a shiny red booth with a little box sitting on the table where you could pop a nickel in and play a song. Just like they used to have. I played "brown-eyed girl", an elvis song, and "everyday" by buddy holly. I brought a hummus sandwich on ezekiel bread and an apple. Krystal and Monica had Taco Bell and TyLea had a frisco melt-like sandwich. We stayed until about 7:30 and we were pooped by the time we left. We all had so much fun though. TyLea got a makeover at Nordstrom for her date on Sunday and the ladies were really into it and asking her tons of questions about it. We got free perfume samples and a free sample of smashbox mascara. We took a lot of pictures together, but Krystal hasn't uploaded them yet to her computer, but I will post them later. I am wearing my fancy floppy hat I bought and my new sweater lined with fake fur (<3) big attraction.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories