1.12.2009

College! granola.  

So I got up this morning...at 8 and showered. Made my first granola! And on a memorable day, first day of college! There is snow on the ground and the house is warm. And my granola is yumful. My own recipe! Tastes a lot like the Bfoods granola, only I added raisins. and they puffed up huge and black, and now they are the texture of a freeze dried strawberry, and don't taste so nice. So down with raisins! (daun is queen of that club)
I had this weird dream last night that I was playing an arcade game where I had to throw socks and weird objects at this moving utility belt, and everytime I would hit a blank space, where no socks were, it would give me points. The grinch crushed one of my objects I threw because I threw it right below him. Then I threw a sock and it hit another machine, and the room filled with red light and the machine I hit was on fire. I thought it would explode but it didn't. Very weird dream.
I will post later with the recipe of my granola, which is going in Cakewalk II!


Granola is a breakfast food and snack food consisting of rolled oats, nuts, honey and sometimes rice, which is baked until crispy. During the baking process the mixture is stirred to maintain a loose, breakfast cereal type consistency. Dried fruit, particularly raisins or dates, are sometimes also added. (Wikipedia)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ College! granola.