1.03.2009

"Duchess" party.  



Just had my "Duchess" party. Mandy & Adree came over for it.
I baked all morning long!

  • Babycakes bakery NYC- black raspberry scones
  • Babycakes bakery NYC- gluten free blueberry muffins
  • Lemon madeleines
  • Layered chocolate mousse cups with soyatoo & blackberries
  • blood oranges
  • Lindt 'truffle cake' chocolate bar
  • Annie's bunny grahams
We watched the movie and then played some cards. I put in "Marie Antoinette" and we watched it too! I poufed Mandy's hair and stuck a tiny yellow bird in it. Us girls had such fun! My first ever madeleines (in the correct molds anyway) I had to run to adree's to bake them b/c the pan was too long to put in my toaster oven!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ "Duchess" party.