10.08.2008

chili & cookies  

Tuesday was a social event indeed. it was raining so i stayed inside and papaw came over for a visit. he brought me about 6 huge Jerusalem tomatoes from their garden. He talked about some good eggs he ate and a homemade shower outside. Then I cooked up some chili, like I did the previous night. I used 'Sherri's black bean chili' recipe again, but I modified it because I didn't particulary love it the first time. Now it is crazy good! I call it Allys chili now. everyone has their own chili recipe, so this is mine! I shall reveal it at a later date. Then I baked some of my favorite cookies, 'maureens oatmeal choc. chip' to take to work....Myke came over and brought the computer so he ate some chili and a cookie. That is about it. I slept like a log, we have been very busy at work this week! Now my goal is to cook/bake something new everday. (if i have all the ingred.)
Tomorrow shall be: Pumpkin Butter. from bittersweet blog.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ chili & cookies