10.12.2008

cold mountain chili  













i woke up at 9 this morning, ate frosted corn flakes and went back to bed until noon. Got up and ran, painted my face warrior style with mud, and started to practice my archery, on the second test shot, i shot my arrow into the woods. and now tis lost forever, returning back to the earth.
so i showered and scrubbed the dried mud from my face, and was proper again and cooked a large kettle full of chili. the same chili from the other day, my chili. and baked some 'country corn muffins' from how it all vegan. not pretty muffins. and not too tasty. how it all vegan is famous for its ugly food recipes i do believe. ugly and not too tasty.
and i put in Cold Mountain and watched that all afternoon. and crocheted, and worked on my poetry zine and listened to a beethoven record.
now i am a bit peckish, and may go watch 'notting hill' which theresa let me borrow.
cheers and go make some chili!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ cold mountain chili