10.18.2008

hobo soup.  

i went shopping with adree & mandy to-day! we went to goodwill (adree and i bought flannels <3)
...hobby lobby (huge feathers...everything goes in my hair! And I decided to be the duchess for halloween...Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire...us 3 are going to dress-up for aunt nory's halloween party next saturday. adree is a go-go dancer. mandy ? I got some baby bee yarn..my fav. neopolitan..and another crochet hook...and a page with butterflies on it, and a bouf of feathers for my hair) and we went to the library. i finished copying my zine!!!!!! woooooo aaaaaah. i finished it in may! and finally am getting it done! yes.
now i am cooking some of "dauns veggie chili soup stew"...i renamed hobo soup, it is good for a hobo, cheap veg ingredients and very filling. soup for Doc.
tomorrow i am going birthday present shopping for mandy and groceries at kroger.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ hobo soup.