10.21.2008

Snottie reincarnate, as a woman  





Kitty! I was doing the dishes tonight and noticed a kitty sculking around behind the pine trees, so i went out to greet her. i called her to me and noticed that she had a splotch next to her nose, just like Snottie!!!! It was meant to be! And then she came closer, and she had one eye.
i gave her a can of tuna and petted her and she warmed my lap and started to make bread.
it was a bit painful at times.
then i had to go in and fix my dinner (spaghetti & tofu) very yum.
i hope the kitty is mine and i hope she will live in the pine trees and rub against dads mower all the time. and i hope dad never discovers her.
i may name her Cleopatra, she loves to be the center of attention and have hands all over her. and she has one eye.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Snottie reincarnate, as a woman

  • Anonymous
    22 October 2008 at 04:08  

    what a beauty! I hope you get to keep her too.

  • Anonymous
    22 October 2008 at 06:00  

    She looks very sweet! I like the name Cleopatra--seems to suit her.

    Thanks so much for the link to my blog (and I love that your list is NOT alphabetical--cool!). I've added yours to my Google Reader and am determined to update my blogroll soon! Now I'm excited to go and browse around your blog. . .! :)

  • Faerie Tart
    24 October 2008 at 09:29  

    i love her. if you need a hide out let me know. and she has one eye.