10.30.2008

le's all do the pie dance!  

had a fun night of almost going to adree's to eat vegan gumbo soup...then almost going to the library..then making apple hemp muffins to take to adrees and then not going...then calling people and no one being home... and needing companionship, so turned out to be great because Mandy came over to raid my closet of my vintage-y dresses, and my pearls. oh my! what is a lady to do without her pearls?
i was a watchin planet earth so we watched it...PIKAS! and mandy wrote the most beautiful recipe for me! my chocolate truffle recipe! coated in cocoa butter, haha!
then adree knocked on my bedroom door and came in bearing soup! she dropped it off and went to dance, then i watched survivor and the office with mum and adree appeared again! we watched a little audrey toon, "tarts and flowers" my fave. and she drew me some pictures and i made her one of my butterfly hair sticks! and we talked about stuffed animal deer purses and going to brown co. on sunday to get our photo made (in tintype)
that being said, here is a picture of me with a hemp muffin. (with my butterfly hair stick!)

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories