10.23.2008

orange bread is banana apple butter bread.  

on this windy autumn day, i baked a loaf of banana-apple butter bread.
it is smelling up the house......mmmm.
I made up this recipe last night, with a bit of help from Deceptively Delicious' banana bread, I used it as a base.
I can't wait to taste it, banana bread is my favorite quick bread....
The bread was good, not overly sweet, and it was very moist. But I am going to change the recipe a bit and test it again, then I shall post it. It is full of pecans!
I also recieved the new Nov+Dec issue of VegNews! Muffin section!
Well I shall go cut a little piece of bread and have a taste and finish watching Cary Grant in 'To Catch a Thief'. last i saw he was in swim trunks and oh so tan.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories