10.12.2008

noodles with cake  










today i hope shall be baking/cooking day...I want to make "good bread" from the cookbook for people who love animals...and daunie's veggie chili soup stew....or my chili again. I went grocery shopping yesterday at b-foods and kroger.
when i got home i made vegan with a go-go's fettucini alfredo. it was pretty good, but too much black pepper! and not strong enough like alfredo sauce, I shall change it up a bit the next time i make it. and i have a lovely piece of b-fodder's carrot cake that daun made. it was really really good, but i still love my broad ripple carrot cake the mostest.
i have set out horsey apples for the deer, on the fake deer, and they still haven't come and got their snack!
here is a picture of my dinner last night.....

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ noodles with cake